WHO IS CITYSNAKE

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,I must admit I have work with the best of them and you have taken this club to another level and for that MY FRIEND once again I THANK YOU. Keep up the good work and looking forward to 06. Adrian :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, this year was amazing and if we ever get into this restaurant it might be a great night.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the direct result of several drinks before a seriously delayed dinner. Crazy fun with a crazy group of Viper enthusiasts!

Gotta love these guys (and gals)! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just sending some love out to ya! Spectacular job this year! Glad you took it to another level. We are having the absolute time of our lives. Now we got to get Andrew C. out more.
He's probably still at that ass kickin Pizza Place where we left him.
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the benefits of keeping this .jpg in my gallery!

2402make_it_stop.JPG

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scot we came a long way my friend. Recall the times I was gonna pay you a visit my friend? Ahhhh the good ol days.I miss them sometimes :buttkick:

Reaction score
Boy----if I only knew! I thought Roy Rodges was popular. And all I had to do, to buy him-----nononono I mean,to have him in my pocket-----nononono I mean, like me was to buy him a coffee at the beach. I'm so warm inside right now, I think I'll have the board over for dinner. Scott, we all know the great job your doing because we are having fun, all I care about is how you have treated Carol and I. Can't ask for anything more. And yuz gyz also. Thanks

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dios Mio...iss Mi!
2402holiday_44.JPG

Untouched photos don't get any better than this. There positively isn't anything I could do to make this any better. You just don't *** with the Mona Lisa! Presidente Sir, I have just one request, please wear the hat, glasses with cigar at the next meeting on Feb5th. I'll even provide a good macanudo cigar.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A man that leaves his friends behind and go on a vacation in the sun why we prepare for the snowstorm. :eek: Adrian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala