You guys are bad influences!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank EllowViper for this idea :)
( http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=710496&Forum=All_Forums&Words=lawn&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=710496&Search=true#Post710496 )

This was a green and black Sears Craftsman 5HP lawnmower. Now its a 5HP red/yellow McMower :D

9192lawn2-med.jpg

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know.. seems kind of dangerous to me, what if you cut a corner too quick, just be careful coming out of a corner especially on wet grass, hate to see you flip it into a bush or slide into the mailbox. Have you challenged that white C4 Corvette or is it yours? Surely the mower can give it a good run for the money?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never seen a McMower before.

j/k My car isn't driveable :( Gotta have some type of fun.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You GOTTA cut the wheels out to match the 5-spoke on your snake. :laugh:

It doesn't quite shine as nicely too... don't slouch on the Zaino! ;)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has too much time on his hands? what gave you the hint? was it the 4600+ posts in just over a year or the lawnmower?

:p

Come live in Macon...your post count will automatically go up just from not having anything better to do. And your lawnmower will end up being silver when you get bored just like happened to mine. But, let me add a ******* girl in my life and my post count will drop...but the Viper chick thread will grow :) And for a small yard, i'm not sure $10 would cover it. As a downside to the new (faster) paintjob, my gas mileage has dropped, so I need atleast $20 ;)

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He has too much time on his hands? what gave you the hint? was it the 4600+ posts in just over a year or the lawnmower?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yes Chad, you are killing me on count, and I talk mostly s**t.
You could get some small sneaky pete stickers from Neil, one of our UK members. Can you fit a Vipair to that?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Chad, you are killing me on count, and I talk mostly s**t.
You could get some small sneaky pete stickers from Neil, one of our UK members. Can you fit a Vipair to that?

Cutting the wheels, Vipair, stickers, you guys say I have no life, but you sure don't mind egging me on :p ...give me time to get bored again and I'll check into the Vipair, cutting the wheels, etc :cool:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also want a Viper RT/10 or just a RT/10 sticker to put across the front of it. Gonna check Ebay

ebay?!?!?!?!?! Should have said PartsRack !!!!

Jon- Maybe you can be a sponsor to his Vipermower. For exchange of some rt/10 badges, he will put on a partsrack badge as well. :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon- Maybe you can be a sponsor to his Vipermower. For exchange of some rt/10 badges, he will put on a partsrack badge as well. :D

I emailed Jon and Chuck this morning asking if they minded if I put their stickers on it. I already have a Tator's Dodge bumper sticker, just need his permission to use it and got to decide what type stickers I want to order from Jon (sorry about the Ebay thing...had a brainfart :buttkick: ). Anyone out there have a Vipair sticker for sale?? :D This thing is gonna end up being so cool, I'm going to make it a garage queen and have to buy a new mower to cut with :nana:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I emailed Jon and Chuck this morning asking if they minded if I put their stickers on it. I already have a Tator's Dodge bumper sticker, just need his permission to use it and got to decide what type stickers I want to order from Jon (sorry about the Ebay thing...had a brainfart :buttkick: ). Anyone out there have a Vipair sticker for sale?? :D This thing is gonna end up being so cool, I'm going to make it a garage queen and have to buy a new mower to cut with :nana:

Chad, why are you apologizing for checking out EBAY? Don't you have the right to shop around? John B is GREAT, and he IS an asset to the Viper community, don't get me wrong, but he isn't always going to be the best deal in town, and he should not be offended if someone shops around.

BTW...the lawnmower = HOTNESS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude