04 BMW to trade for Viper

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to post this on the discussion forum but it may be a great opportunity for someone. We have a 2004 BMW 330Ci Coupe Manual transmission silver/grey with only 1500 miles. I would like to trade it up or down in value for a Gen II Viper RT/10 or GTS. If anyone's interested let me know.

Thanks again to everyone on the board.

Eric Lee
Latham Dodge
208-736-7080

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Here is what KBB has to say about it:

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Coupe 2D

Engine: 6-Cyl. 3.0 Liter
Trans: 6 Speed Manual
Drive: RWD
Mileage: 1,500

Equipment

Stability Control
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Telescoping Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Harman Kardon
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Moon Roof
Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings | List This Car for Sale $33,490

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am waiting to trade my GTS for a "FAST AND FURIOUS" Honda civic, otherwise i would. :rolleyes:

BTW - dont even waste my time unless unless the car has "tribal" stickers, and a big a$$ wingie on the back.

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what you need to do man... go find a dealer selling a GTS and trade your car in this way you save taxes.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what you need to do man... go find a dealer selling a GTS and trade your car in this way you save taxes.

I think he is a dealer. Look at his signature.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang