06 side viper srt-10 logos

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone change thier side logos to the new brushed chrome logos on the 06. anyone know where to find OEM or aftermarkets that are like the facory logo thanks for any help in advance

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can just get you factory logos from an 06, that would be easiest. they arent cheap though, if I recall around 80 per side.

OP
OP
N

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help on the 06 side logos Just wanted to tell everyone Daniel at Viper Specialty Performance found the OEM logo and at a price far lower than any aftermarket dealer I would recommend Viper Specialty Thanks

OP
OP
N

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 06 logos were not on the web site. Daniel from Viper Specialty Performance ordered the oem parts at $100 for both and that included shipping I thought it was a great deal! Would use them again also fast service

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help on the 06 side logos Just wanted to tell everyone Daniel at Viper Specialty Performance found the OEM logo and at a price far lower than any aftermarket dealer I would recommend Viper Specialty Thanks

Dan is a good guy and there are other Dealers & vendors that give you the same service!

#WN81PX3AC MSRP $57.45 each
Two logos $114.90 less 20% = 91.92 plus $2.50 S&H, to you $94.42

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will also chime in with praise for Dan and Viper Specialty Performance.

I've purchased a lot of stuff from him and he's always done right by me.

OP
OP
N

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Wizard Iam sure your price and service is also one of the best! Ive only heard great things about Tators. I didnt buy my Viper from you but Im probably going to start using your dealership for service. I will be calling you in the spring to check up my viper, change the oil and install a mamba steering wheel and my new logos see you when all the salt is off the roads!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks for the business Neil, they are on their way.

PS(everyone)- Sorry about the misquoted price at the begining of the thread, I caught it when I re-quoted them at ~57 List.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude