08 events and meets

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all just figured i would start a thread to see what has been decided on any events so fare for the upcomming summer.Or even if any events happen at the same time every year.This way if someone wants to have a weekend drive and bbq or set something else up then we all have plenty of notice.If i can get my wife to agree when we move into the new acreage this winter i think i may set up a weekend get together with bbqs and tenting in the back acres.with fire pits and all plus it's easier to park lots of cars in one area then to make sure everyone gets in the same hotel.

Shane

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well be in we take pos on the 28th of feb.sign papers thhis week then drain the hot tub get a few friends move and drink.lol

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Shane, Congrats on the new place, count me in for a run up to your acreage, is the road paved all the way? Would also be willing to have a get together here for any Viper owners on a Saturday or Sunday.
When the weather and the roads clear we are going to make the first run of the year up to Horseshoe Canyon, if anyone is interested let me know and we can cruise up as a group.

Joe

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks.Will be great to get a big house and add another garage onto it for the three cars.As for a weekend getogether for sure it makes the winter go y faster .I hope it's nice the last weekend of feb cause i need to drive my rt to the new house.As for Horseshoe canyon sounds great keep in touch cause it would be good to start the year off as soon as possible.lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21