1:12 JRL Pace Car RT/10

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"How much did you end up paying for it if you do not mind me asking."

Looks like $51.00 from the link above. Great price and a great find. I just spent $75.00 on dinner tonight, and we all know where that's going tomorrow a.m. Your $$ was better spent than mine. Congrats!!!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got a smokin' deal! I just paid $375.00 for 4 of them (Blue/white, yellow, green and black).

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking $51 but it says the auction was ended early so it might have gone for more.

You nailed it... the guy knew what he had. It was $325 shipped. Your dinner may not have caused as much indigestion as the price of this Pace Car!!!

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, but hey what a lot of money!

At those prices it looks like people are going to fit the plain models with decals themself to get more money out of it.
Is there somewhere to tell if the car is original?

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true, but where would someone get the Correct emblems/decals at? This is the same guy that I bought mine from and he is using the same pictures of my auction. I was not aware he had two and he actually told me on the phone he did in fact only have one. Now he says he "found" another. We shall see. I hope I did not just get burned.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true, but where would someone get the Correct emblems/decals at? This is the same guy that I bought mine from and he is using the same pictures of my auction. I was not aware he had two and he actually told me on the phone he did in fact only have one. Now he says he "found" another. We shall see. I hope I did not just get burned.

I have seen a one come up from time to time. I sure hope you weren't taken advantage of.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed the seller about the one just listed and asked if it was the same one that was just sold for $51.00 and the reply was "Yes it has been relisted."

I hope he's not running a scam. Did you get a tracking number?

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have emailed him to get a tracking number, but no I have not gotten one yet. This is not looking so good right now, but I will see what he says. I did not expect an answer on Thanksgiving. I have his phone number. He gave it to me... I am not real alarmed yet.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. A short while before the auction ended we talked again over the phone. He was able to provide proof through pictures that he did, in fact, have it. Turned out to be a great guy. I now have the tracking number for the models and they should arrive Friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX