1 Badd Ride NASCAR Viper??

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at Target today and noticed a new series of 1 Badd Ride. They had a Vette, Mustang, Ford GT all painted up like Nascar. Didn't see a Viper. Packaging did not list the cars in the series. Anyone know if they included a Viper in this latest run?

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered the exact same thing. Those have been out for a few weeks and I have covered many Target's in that time, so I don't think there are any Vipers. Also can't find any on eBay and some should have surely hit by now.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, no Viper in the 1st series of Badd Ride Nascar.

The first series of 1:64 includes six drivers:

# 01 Mark Martin Army Vette
# 17 Matt Kenseth DeWALT Mustang
# 99 Carl Edwards Office Depot Ford GT
# 26 Jamie Mcmurray IRWIN Ford GT
# 6 David Ragan AAA Mustang
# 16 Greg Biffle Ameriquest 67' Shelby GT 500

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow all current/former Roush Fenway drivers. I'm not surprized about these but don't know if there going to sell as the old Stock Rods from Racing Champions, because the Stock Rods where acutal cars with Nascar paint scheme's on them.

I have a 1:18th scale Corvette C5 convertable completely dressed up as the #5 Kellogg's Monte Carlo, which I believe is the last year Terry Labonte drove that car for Hendrick Motorsports. I have yet to see another one, on neither ebay or google. The year the car was made (2003) Ertl has claimed on their website, only to have made a Terry Labonte Mach 5 from Speed Racer.

Who knows, there could be a possibility that the Corvette's were extremely limited or it could be a one off I could have gotten, not sure exactally where I got it but I have a hunch it might have come from a small Nascar store close to Pocono I always used to go to..:drive:

In anycase stuff like this is pretty cool to have in a collection cause it's things done on a car to a street replica of a real race car but cooler to have on a model really. I know of a few LeMans styled Corvette C6's and viper GTS's made to look identical to the C6.R and GTS-R.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude