1000hp Viper on Ebay

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look VERY closely around the wheel wells and right behind the driver's front tire. And look at the passenger headlight. They almost look photoshopped.

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent the seller and inquiry. I don't think the pictures were chopped, I'd expect more blending artifacts, but I could be wrong. I suspect it's just more of a clueless seller. Did you look at the list of their other items? It's massive... makes me wonder if it all "fell off a truck".

Lou

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seller's from AZ. run a carfax on the vin and see where it is....

Looks legit, that's exactly what I want to do to mine! (BASTARD!)

~Matt~

BlownC5Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's not right about it???? Perhaps the seller acquired the car in a trade and doesn't really know what he is selling...look at his other items up for auction. Mostly musical instruments and equipment.

The car is one mean Viper!

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy has tons of feedback. I think he is legit. Just doesn't know his product.
Wouldn't 1100 at the flywheel produce more RWHP than he has listed?

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have been talking back and forth with the new owner. He registered but hasn't been allowed to post yet? Not sure if it's user error or what. He has read the thread and will post when he can.

viperbound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just saw this same car listed on autotraderonline.com or $27500

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just saw this same car listed on autotraderonline.com or $27500

Hmm, Bryan (new owner) has already taken ownership of the above car. He is having some more work done to it before he gets it delivered home. I am sure he will be on soon to update us in detail.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how did this one turn out? Someone here was taking to the purchaser. Is he/she happy with the car? Why was it relisted and withdrawn? Just curious. ;)

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: It's obvious what happened. The seller (1st time) had someone bidding on his car for him in hopes that person will be out bided and they get what they want or more. Auction ended and his buddy has bought it. He (owner of the car) then relisted it under some other seller. Probably withdrew it when someone else confronted him (email) It's a crooked way of doing things and shows just how honest that owner is. There are good Ebay sellers out there but you have to do your homework and know what you’re buying.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for a fact the car dynoed 880 RWHP on NOS.

As far as the second listing on Ebay, not sure what was up with that. I do know I have seen my own car (on the sig) on Ebay 5 times, under 5 different Ebay handles. They were all fraudulent auctions trying to scam people. I emailed one of the people and they wanted me to send $$$ to the Czech Republic (keep in mind this is my OWN car!!!!).

The way they do these scams is that they somehow get a hold of peoples' actual accounts and use those accounts.

As you can see from the pics of my car we had to "watermark" them so they wouldn't keep using them.

If you guys are interested in the actual email I got from the con artist trying to sell me my own car let me know and I'll post it.

Now do you believe it's a 1000hp Viper. I don't