10th anniversery MB viper promo

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys this one is near and dear to me. This Jan 3rd will my 10th year wedding anniversery. My wife and I moved up our wedding to start working at a childrens home as house parents. We got married spent the night in a hotel in the next town over then left MO to SC and started at the home the day after we arrived we worked there for a little under 3 years and then started having our own children. In the 10 years we have been married we have not been with out kids for a night except the first night. This december we would like to change that and take a 3 day 2 night escape without the kids. So I did this promo mostly because I thought it would be neat but also to be able to have some funds for our trip. All proceeds go to the trip and believe me my wife will keep me true to that as she is aware of the plan. With that said here is the promo.

1 of 40 black with flower wheels $12.50
1 of 40 white with maroon writing $12.50

The above set of 2 just only sold as a set is $25 plus shipping

1 of 16 gold - $20
1 of 12 black with 5 spoke - $20
1 of 12 white with purple writing - $20

12 of these will only be sold as a set of 3 for $60 the remander golds can be purchased individually plus shipping

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!

Nice fundraiser.

I'm getting married next July, and I'm still thinking about thank-you gifts.
This is something intresting since both my future wife and I are enthusiast Viper collectors.