1999 Silver GTS w/10k miles

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

We haven't officially met, but we both know Jesse H. :) Good luck with the sale. Had it been 3 weeks earlier, I would've bought the car from you. ;)

So, what's next on the plate? :D

Sal
--------------
99 Black GTS

OP
OP
V

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Dave!

We've had our 02 XL Denali (wife's truck) for about a year now and love it! Great for towing! :)

BTW, my wife and I will be out in Vegas on April 21-24. Jesse and Christine will be meeting up with one of the days, so if you have time let Jesse know and we can all get together.

Sal

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sal, just an idea. Check out the 600 for similar money after paying way over sticker for the 55 (I assume, as they do here). One of the guys on this forum has one and sent his computer to Renntech. I believe he puts 540hp to the wheels and has run an 11.99. And the 600 is VERY nice inside, although the brakes and suspension are less sporty.

Just a heads up in case you hadn't pondered the idea.

Chad

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, very nice. I have an '03 CL500 as a daily driver and it is a great car. I kind of kick myself from time to time though when I run into a Porsche, Vette, Camaro, Mustang, etc and think, "I should have got a 600." Especially after hearing about the 11 sec pass in an S600.

Chad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32