2 things I have noticed while driving

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My rt.I had the car out alot the last 2 or 3 days since it has been warmer here in Ontario.

When you pull up at a light people will stay in your blind spot in the next lane so they can just GAWK at the car..I mean ALL THE TIME! Its actually funny.

And when you are driving people will just be smiling AT the car...like it was a person and they are just getting lost in its curves.:lmao:

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noted the following reactions:

1.) Young women: give you "the eye", the wink, the "if I weren't with him I'd hook up with you in a second" look.

2.) Young guys: big smiles, dropped jaws, quick reaches for the cell phone camera, thumbs up.

3.) Older guys: scowl of inferiority, quick look at wife to make sure she's not drooling, self conscious glance at their shiny Corvette that no one is looking at.

4.) Older women: Totally oblivious to the Viper, and any other supercar that might pass their path. Pull up next to them at the lights and they keep checking their lipstick and fluffing their hair. Probably thinking, "nice car" and then forgetting they ever saw it.

Granted, these are generalizations, but from my experience, most people fit into one of those three categories. Anyone got any others that I've yet to see?

V

Venomiss

Nobody notices a bright yellow Viper. I don't know what you're talking about.:rolaugh:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1.) Young women: give you "the eye", the wink, the "if I weren't with him I'd hook up with you in a second" look.

2.) Young guys: big smiles, dropped jaws, quick reaches for the cell phone camera, thumbs up.

3.) Older guys: scowl of inferiority, quick look at wife to make sure she's not drooling, self conscious glance at their shiny Corvette that no one is looking at.

4.) Older women: Totally oblivious to the Viper, and any other supercar that might pass their path. Pull up next to them at the lights and they keep checking their lipstick and fluffing their hair. Probably thinking, "nice car" and then forgetting they ever saw it.

Granted, these are generalizations, but from my experience, most people fit into one of those three categories. Anyone got any others that I've yet to see?

You mean.. "most people fit into one of those four categories." :)

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You mean.. "most people fit into one of those four categories." :)
:lmao: That is funny.

I had some tourists (lots of them here in HB so cal) cam cording my car at the light for like 2 min, kinda weird I did not want to be in their vacation video lol.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it's terrible, isn't it??? GET USED TO IT!!!! It's ALL you're gonna encounter when driving your BEAST...be NICE to people who wave, but yes, keep eyes on the road too *gasp*!!! LOL..enjoy! ~juli

Cobra Comander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:

This thread is too funny, it really is true, I'm on the other end right now until I get my Viper.

2.) Young guys: big smiles

I'm #2. I saw a 03-06 conv. Viper coming off the highway this weekend, and was like.................DAMN THAT'S HOT!!! Just 1 more year, I'm hurting real bad, Don't know how I'm going to make it.

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No camcorder but I was down there on holidays (getting out of a week of the Canadian winter) and seen my first SSG viper in person, so of course couldn't help myself from taking a pic. I was walking on the sidewalk though, not driving:2tu: