2000 Steel Grey GTS for Sale

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After deciding to keep my Viper after our new house purchase fell through. We have found another house and I am putting the car up for sale again. Anyone interested please feel free to PM me!

2000 Steel Grey GTS
18,900 Miles
K&N w/Smooth Tubes
Moton Suspension
Stop Tech Brakes
Good Tires
Short Throw Shifter
Fuidyne 3 Core Radiator
Alpine Blue Tooth Deck
Focal Component Speakers with Focal Tweeters (front)
Infinity Speakers Rear
VIN# 1B3ER69EXYV606533

Asking 39,000 to move quickly!

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6597

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, good luck with the sale, with that low mileage I might be tempted to go a little higher on price? You could then always come down?

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll say it again; that is such a beautiful car. That's second on my list of all time favorite combos.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, good luck with the sale, with that low mileage I might be tempted to go a little higher on price? You could then always come down?

Yes, I would start at mid forties. Sometimes when you price a car too low it works against you and scares people away.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know, I am in the market for another SG/SS but cannot pull the trigger yet, am waiting for a house to sell that we own. Maybe it will sell tomorrow!!!!
Being Viperless kinda sux!!

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As many of you know, I am in the market for another SG/SS but cannot pull the trigger yet, am waiting for a house to sell that we own. Maybe it will sell tomorrow!!!!

Funny how im selling the car to buy a house and you are selling a house to buy a car.. Maybe I should get my priorities straight. ;)

OP
OP
K

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I would start at mid forties. Sometimes when you price a car too low it works against you and scares people away.

I can see it from that perspective, but I priced the car at what I would like to sell it for and figure its a very fair price. I was browsing the forums where a guy priced his car at a low price and then increased the price when others told him the same thing.. didnt turn out well for him. :)

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That colour is terrible! I've owned two of the 124 made :)

Personally I think you'll regret selling it.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you just trade? Kevin can get your house, and you will get his Viper... :D