2001 RSI Unlimited Bumble Bee

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IS MINE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA.

You must be registered for see images attach

I purchased it from BJ Motors dealing with Bernie has always been a great experience. I do know a bit of history on the car but am wondering if anyone knows more? I sent RSI an email asking for the build sheet with no response. I do have the listing from the sale. But its a lot to list.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Is a very nice Viper.....love the color....I want one that color but gotta be TWIN TURBOed or S/C also....be very careful learning to drive that car.....RESPECT IT because it will get away from you real quick....Don't want to read on hear that you crashed it.....HAPPY VIPERING...CONGRADULATIONS on that buy...

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Will, I am currently working offshore and have limited access to a phone. So it might be March before I can call :(

Here is what I have for a mods list.

JE Pistons and Rings, Manley lightweight rods and ARP Bolts, Cryogenic coated rod bearings, ARP- Man Studs, Balanced and Blue Printed, RSI Racing Cylinder Heads, Ported Intake and Exhaust Ports, Ferrar Racing 2.02 Intake Valves,Inconi Racing 1.60 Exhaust Stainless Steel Valves, Bad Boyz Clutch and Flywheel, Heavy Duty Springs, Full Bronze Guides, Titanium Retainers, Lifters Upgraded, T&D Roller Rockers with hardened push rods, 70 mm billet throttle bodies and they are port machine matched, 1.75 RSI Headers, 5 into 1 racing merge collectors, RSI 3” Stainless Steel Exhaust, Hennessey 4” Polished Exhaust Tips, 4” Tips, SCT Flash Tuner, 10mm low resistance spark plug wires, 4 core aluminum radiator, Fidanza Aluminum Radiator RSI Badging and Floor Mats, RSI Tuning, Unitrax Heavy Duty Half Shafts, Eibach Lowering Springs, Cross Drilled 2 Piece Rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Roll Bar

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did this have BIG chrome rims? I feel like someone else purchased this car not too long ago, then is showed back up in BJMotorz inventory. Be interesting to get the scoop on that. Although, it might be a different car..?

FWIW. The car looks SOOO much better now. Ive never been a fan of the DUB edition wheels on Gen2's. Looks ridiculous. That car right there mgiht be one of the best Looking Gen2s Ive seen in a while. COngrats..

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the big chrome dubs that were on it from Goatman :) Enjoy the ride brother and thanks again!

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the big chrome dubs that were on it from Goatman :) Enjoy the ride brother and thanks again!

Hey no offense man. Thats why they make Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream, right? :D. I have a 2008 Coupe with Chrome wheels on it. But on the Bumble Bee, my preference would be the black wheels.

Anyway, I guess it is the same car. Its had a few owners between this site and the other site. Im guessing someone will chime in on the cars background.

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha no offense taken I actually didnt want 20/20 I preferred 19/20 but dude that 6 inch rear lip on the car looked way to badass to pass up lol.

You must be registered for see images

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was someone's car here. Hummm I know he was in TX. Also has a FGT.. Shoot, I talked to him on the phone, but can't remember who it was....... Ah, I'll think of it.

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it was for sale twice at BJ motors. I was not in the right place at the time to get it the first time. But the second time I saw it I knew I had to get it.

As Blown408 said, it did have the those wheels on it. They werent to my taste either and I had them off the bee within days of buying it.

Blown, they do look good on your GTS. Im glad you are happy with them :)

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blown408, What suspension do you have on that, the ride height looks good? I had to raise mine because I was scraping too much.

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey they are the eibach springs, no caps and low mile OEM shocks. Ride hide is about perfect, I think eventually I will do some coilovers but for now this works perfect.

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont have any kind of dyno sheet to know what power its currently putting down. But it should be around 600 to the wheels.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TUCKER. That's the screen name of the guy who owned this car recently. I think anyways. It's been bothering all day trying to remember.

OP
OP
G

Goatman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now it has the Gen 4 six spokes powder coated black.

On the spray I believe it made 850wrhp and 1148rwtq. I don't know what it makes on just motor though. I well have to find out and post it next time I'm home. .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456