2002 GTS Final Edition Rebuild COMPLETE

OP
OP
W

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you're still looking for a stock Gen II intake box, PM me. I was just looking at mine that I did away with a few years ago and thinking that someone might want to go back to stock. I have 'smooth tubes' to go with it (also just sitting in the garage taking up space).

Thanks for the offer but im happy with my K&Ns. They work well and look bad ass to me. I wouldn't mind a fabricated box for them to separate from the engine dirt and heat though..

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good but the intake tube things you have on it are junk. Just ***** in hot air. Put a stock box in it. Also I dont understand why people put viper decals and **** on the car.its a viper and people will know its not a civic lol. Rednecks with chevys and mustangs do that. Therefore I say remove the writing on the side skirt. And please tell me that's not a garden hose filling your cooling system! :/

OP
OP
W

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoever had the car before airbrushed that junk on the rockers and the interior too. I have had mixed reviews on it. More Negative from fellow Viper owners lol.. That was a garden hose yes. I flushed it all before adding a 50/50 prestone mix. I haven't noticed any performance drop offs or Hotter temps. Regardless The air being sucked into the motor is still cooler then the engine temp itself and once inside the combustion chambers it's hot anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi