2003 Certificate question

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a question i've been pondering. First we got our certificate number, then Dodge will mail us an order form which we are suppsoed to give to the dealer of our choice, lay down a deposit, then the dealer sends in the order form to Dodge before February 28th. Our 2003 ordered viper arrives 3rd quarter 2002. My question is ... what if the dealer doesnt send in our form or sends it in late what are we supposed to do?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is why you might go to a dealer that has PROVEN that they will be their for you.

This is a great question, and judging by the past, it will likely occur at least once. VCA members can contact the officers of their club to see what dealers have been supportive in the past. Or you can check with fellow members to get their past experiences with dealers.

Judging by the sounds of you question am I to believe that you are not happy from your first Viper Purchase?

OP
OP
S

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Steve, to answer your question i bought my 97 from a very good dealer but i bought it off the showroom so im not sure on an ordered car how soon i would get it or will they prepare it well or whos going to drive it around before delivery etc etc. thanks again i think i'll stay with the big boys on this one. barry