2003 With Clam Shapped Sides

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very rough photo work - but it gives an idea of what the 2003 would have looked like with the clam shell side and black sidepipe.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

VEETENN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For this body style the Dodge version is much better. I would like to see Dodge put better looking wheels on the production Viper, these look like the same wheels that came on my Dodge Dakota, great on the Dakota something better should be on the Viper.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The angle of that shot, a "worm's eye view" from below sill height, actually reduces the impact of the angle between the front side quarter panel and the above waistline engine compartment cover by introducing the body line running just under the lip of the waist. This line will have significantly less impact in the real world since a standing adult will not be able to see it when close to the car.

Until we see the actual car we really don't know what it looks like. Some of the lines on this car are magnificent if not what I expect to see on a Viper. The concept GTSR looked much better in person than in 2 dimensional shots, I imagine this car will instantly grow on me as soon as I witness it in person. The side view is a very aggresive, handsome and well proportioned roadster (keeping in mind the angle of the shot above enhances the length of the car at the expense of not showing the correct line for the hood and spine of the car). How would you feel having this beast pull up alongside your new 360 Spyder looking for a bit of red meat?

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My idea is to paint the side vent a diiferent color
to detract from the ugliness????????Maybe similiar
to the one Given away at VI06..... Or maybe I'll have Ed at Double Venom do something special??????????????

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, if you have a same angle picture of the Gen I or II RT/10, could you post that beside the other two pictures. Then it starts to make it clear what exactly is different and why so many of us prefer the original.