Wanted - Gen 1 OEM Side Pipes

JKViper95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for Gen 1 OEM Side Pipes.
Currently have full Belanger system and it is too loud for me.
Located in Michigan and would prefer pick up in Michigan or neighboring states.

Other Wanted Parts
- Gen 1 Autoform Hardtop + Windows package (in case I can't find hard windows for OEM Hardtop)
- Gen 1 Hard windows that will work with OEM Hardtop I already have.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a custom set of side pipes, but you don't want stock. They sound worse than a UPS truck. As for the top, I have a green hard top off a 1995. I also have a set of hard 1996 slider windows.

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a custom set of side pipes, but you don't want stock. They sound worse than a UPS truck. As for the top, I have a green hard top off a 1995. I also have a set of hard 1996 slider windows.
Do the windows and roof fit well enough together from a wind noise and rain standpoint?

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for Gen 1 OEM Side Pipes.
Currently have full Belanger system and it is too loud for me.
Located in Michigan and would prefer pick up in Michigan or neighboring states.

Other Wanted Parts
- Gen 1 Autoform Hardtop + Windows package (in case I can't find hard windows for OEM Hardtop)
- Gen 1 Hard windows that will work with OEM Hardtop I already have.
If you come through Pennsylvania at all I would totally trade you. The only thing thats been done to mine is aftermarket mufflers. But its still way too quiet for me and sounds like a UPS truck.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the windows and roof fit well enough together from a wind noise and rain standpoint?

Dude, it's a Gen 1. Don't drive it in the rain. Even my 1996 RT, if I hit rain, it leaked. I always carried a towel or two on every drive. I can bring the windows with me on my next drive down to test fit

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, it's a Gen 1. Don't drive it in the rain. Even my 1996 RT, if I hit rain, it leaked. I always carried a towel or two on every drive. I can bring the windows with me on my next drive down to test fit
Oh I certainly have no intentions on driving in the rain but I could be less worried about rain percentage and chance with the dreaded southern pop up shower.

But I certainly would be interested in both and paint the top

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moroso Spriral Flow mufflers do an outstanding job of minimizing loudness and still maintaining a deep rumble at idle and not-objectionable WOT levels. This is true even with HF cats.

OP
OP
J

JKViper95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please send me some photos of the slider windows. I already have an OEM top, so I would also like to know how well these would seal up if you know. thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala