2004 pricing report

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, your a ***** for comparing apples to oranges. New to used. Get it now? Or do I need to use smaller words---a picture, perhaps.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Dude, if you think 79 ROAD TEST miles is a new car, bless your innocence, to me that's about 10 guys trying it out and not giving a rip about the break-in procedure or maybe the dealer guys doing the same thing. A car with a little over 1400 miles on it has a much better chance of having been broken in right, and you could have asked for the prior owners contact info to check on just that. It ain't a new car unless it only has 2 or 3 delivery miles on it, otherwise it's been abused for sure. AND you would have saved the gax guzzler tax as the first owner would have paid it, so you really paid about 7k more than the example I quoted plus some incremental sales tax on the higher number. And before you use the ***** word again you might want to brush up on grammar....especially those "smaller" words you threaten to use... your is you're for you are. And paid too much is just that not paid to much. So pictures probably would be better than words the way you write. :cool:

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I'm getting it from Huffines Dodge, which if you search the board has a pretty damn good reputation, all of the VCA edition cars were prepped there if I remember correctly and they only have like three people on staff allowed to drive the Vipers, or so I've heard. And to be honest, it won't make eighteen months before it gets bored, stroked, and turboed.

Sorry about the punctuation, I don't type much anymore. And I'm happy with my purchase and can afford the gas guzzler tax (which, by the way, was included in my out the door price). Oh, and you're still a *****.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call all the names you want, you've already lost the argument AND made yourself look like a fool by showing up with a negative attitude and an inability to express yourself coherently. Your comment " I don't type much anymore" pretty much sums up your intelligence.

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, I think you definitely fit the alley user profile.

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
*****, I don't type much anymore because I've got paralegals and secretaries. So I don't understand the correlation between typing and intelligence.

JB, thank you.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny,

You should add speaking to the list of things you 'don't do much anymore.'

Grammar, also a late addition. BTW, the alley profile was not a compliment.

Beat it.

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ravenfan, I see you and Lee are from the same area. Is he your boyfriend? Are you upset because I called him a *****? I'm SO sorry.

I really do take the alley remark as a compliment. There are definitely some nice guys here. I have a PM box full of messages from people who agree with me. Unfortunately, there are some serious weenies here who cry like little girls. It's slightly entertaining, but mostly just pathetic.

By the way, "Grammar, also a late addition." is not a sentence. But, hey, this is the internet, so does it really matter?

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, the alley profile comment was not complimentary nor flame, simply factual. The alley thrives on controversy, attitude, and smack, and apparently so do you. Your forthcoming flame will prove my point.

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, the alley profile comment was not complimentary nor flame, simply factual. The alley thrives on controversy, attitude, and smack, and apparently so do you. Your forthcoming flame will prove my point.
NICE. :headbang: You just made my new alley sig. That's good [******].

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang