2005 Copperhead "Sticker"

orangebite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently purchased a 2005 Copperhead and I am very pleased with purchase. My purchase has prompted me to join the forum and take steps to join VCA. I came here to the forum to see if anyone may be able to assist me with a small "pick" that I have noticed on my car.

The sticker that accompanies the Copperhead package and lists the limited number information, located in the area behind the shifter, is a bit tattered and my guess is that it has taken some abuse from some arm movement when shifting the car. Is there any possible way to get a new sticker to replace the original?

I would greatly appreciate anyone's input!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase! Try contacting a site supporting dealership or even Viper Parts of America. They may be able to point you in the right direction. I remember someone telling me once that they produce two of those plaques and one goes in the car and then one is left to order. This could be a myth though. Good luck!

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your copperhead. I have number 102 of the 300 and just love it. But I can't help you on your search for the plaque.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I understand why you are looking for one, I would be surprised if it was available. people would be tempted to mis-represent cars with "fake" trim and stickers.

SRT8&10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have #123, and my plaque is just a little tattered at the corners. I would love to have another, but probably would just keep it in a file. As much as I drive it, if it scratches easily, it would get damaged also.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the foolish red vs yellow banter on this forum, Copperhead IS the fastest color. :)

Don't know about the badge. Mine is in great shape. But I wouldn't mind having a spare just in case.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought it was a little odd they place those limited edition placards right where your shifting arm rests. Punkers wearing studded leather would make short work of 'em. A good silk-screening shop could re-finish the piece, I'm betting.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will not be able to get a window sticker in all likelyhood, as the program only goes back 6 years. We have tried, at the Dealership, to get some of our customers duplicates and even at the 5 year period it has been virtually impossible. Sorry, but wanted to let you know the situation.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There's a similar thread going on in the Grail Trail forum regarding replacement plaques for Mambas. Sounds like there might be some progress in getting some info for a reprint, but nothing yet.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Bill...you read it like I did at first. Then I realized he was talking about the sticker on the console, not the Monroney label.
You will not be able to get a window sticker in all likelyhood, as the program only goes back 6 years. We have tried, at the Dealership, to get some of our customers duplicates and even at the 5 year period it has been virtually impossible. Sorry, but wanted to let you know the situation.

Mamba#001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacted a rep at Drive SRT and you have to email then your VIN, and proof of ownership documents and then they will provide you with the company who does the serialized plaques. Since mine was still in good condition, I went to a local vinyl decal shop and got some clear vinyl and covered the plaque...there is a small air pocket outlining the raised part of the plaque but its a small price to pay for protecting the original plaque.

*** JUST BE EXTRA CAREFUL WHEN TRIMMING THE EXCESS VINYL ALONG THE EDGES WITH A RAZOR BLADE ***

Good luck

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the sticker? I know a company that may be able to duplicate them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang