2008 ACR Raffle car on Ebay

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is pretty insaine. When I spoke to the owner, I was told that he wanted a collectors price but that is higher than I thought it would be.

Did you forget about the BJ prices on the first Challenger($450K or so), the first Shelby GT500(about $500k) or the first ZR1(a cool $Million).

$120k seems minscule compared to those numbers.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you forget about the BJ prices on the first Challenger($450K or so), the first Shelby GT500(about $500k) or the first ZR1(a cool $Million).

$120k seems minscule compared to those numbers.

A valid point, but if I'm not mistaken, at least two of those three auctions were for charity. I don't think any of those buyers actually think they'll ever recoup even half of their $$.

Last edited:

Ron W.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to keep the 1st ACR and not try to sell it. I figured I would sell it if the price was 120k but I don't need to. This car has a better paint job than the production cars and the stripe is clear coated over unlike production. As long as you can still order a new ACR, I don't think there is a lot of value to this car. I believe that in 10 or 20 years when the Viper production is long gone, this car will be worth a lot. I don't see Chrysler investing $20,000,000 for safety standard requirements to build a 2010 (after 8/2009) model.