2011 Schedule release?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we got the quick first half run down at Romilos on Saturday, but when is it going go to print?:lmao:

I've missed the last two Crab Feast's due to scheduling conflicts...I don't want to miss another!

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed it out last evening, did you get it?

Hey John, is this something that I'm supposed to get as well? I've been looking forward to putting some Viper events on my calendar, but I didn't get the email.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note....and at the risk of a brief thread jack...I'd like to call your attention to another thread for the exotic car show in Hershey, PA at the end of the month. Please see that thread for details. There are only 10 days left to RSVP and I would LOVE to have a big group of Vipers there. Again, I hope this doesn't conflict with any official Viper meets, but this is to raise money for a good cause. I'm organizing a cruise up Sat. morning, so post in that thread if you're interested. Thanks....thread jack over.

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the Hershey event on the calendar. I PM'd you a while back asking for detailed information to send out. If you would also PM me your information (name, email, etc) I will make sure you get added to the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS