24 Aug 2012 TK in Clearwater, FL

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I hope you don't mind, I'm cursed with short trips home to spend QC with my Viper so I'm trying to maximize with what I have to work with. The Tampa Chapter of a Modern Mopar Club I joined has a Meet & Greet the last Friday of every month. They have a small gathering of about 10 cars. I thought it might be cool to share some VCA time with our SRT brothers and sisters. Not promoting drinking and driving, but first drink is on me. If anyone is interested please let me know so we can reserve enough parking and seating. The following day (last Saturday of the month) is the Cars and Cafe in Orlando, I'm trying to get some of the Mopar Club to join me for the cruise there that day as well.

COME ON OUT!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Friday, August 24th 7:00pm till ??? at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Menu) 2571 Drew St Clearwater, FL 33765 RAIN or SHINE!!

Click HERE for the GOOGLE MAPS link for those of you that are not familiar.​

~~~Attending~~~

1. Latamud

Last edited:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at C&C in Orlando on Sat. Can't go that far to St. Pete on Hoosiers though

OP
OP
L

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries, I mostly posted it for other Tampa members. I didn't expect anyone would want to come out from so far away.

OP
OP
L

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading to the airport at 0100 tonight. I should be back in Tampa Saturday night with my Viper.

OP
OP
L

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is with Deep South Mopars Tampa Chapter, a sub to Mopar Nation. It is pure coincidence it's at TK this month. I hope some of you can make it out this month. I'm in the panhandle with my Viper now, Will be in Tampa sometime tomorrow. I'm going to drive it every day until I have to leave again.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this Chad's idea?

Not my idea, but glad to see someone thinks the same way I do :D

hes a little far, i'm sure hes already holding down the one closest to his house.

TK is the one that I don't have nearby :( Actually, the one we went to last weekend may be closest. I do however have a ******* and 2 Winghouses within 15 mins of me. If anyone ever wants to do a beach cruise and grab a beer/food 1 weekend, let me know. I'll supply the sofa and/or floor if anyone parties too hard and needs to crash at my place overnight :D

This is with Deep South Mopars Tampa Chapter, a sub to Mopar Nation. It is pure coincidence it's at TK this month. I hope some of you can make it out this month. I'm in the panhandle with my Viper now, Will be in Tampa sometime tomorrow. I'm going to drive it every day until I have to leave again.

I would probably do this, but just noticed its on a Friday night instead of Saturday. Won't be able to make it timewise due to me working until 5:30 :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62