330 Eats Creampuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
Oh SloCal, you are killing me! PMUM is like married, or something. You send Candy my way and I'll show her the "cream" in creampuff. I'll even let you film it (for a small fee) and guarantee you a best seller. You can bill me as "Kid Cam" with the tag line, "No one has more lift and duration than Kid Cam, no one."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO, Kid only if I can bill you "Kid 00' cam". Not as much lift & duration but good for a long smooth ride and less overlap.

BTW, Candy says "Hi Pauly".

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid cam you are a legend in San Francisco the receipent of much cream from all the cream puffs. Your duration and lift comes from bending over as the cream puffs fly by.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':

Now Come on Kid, you must be joking!! Let SoCal get in one of his own movies and maybe that would be a best seller
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well thank you Laura, you're sooo sweet, but I'm much too shy a boy for that.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey SoCal,
How about Kid97GTS and PMUM in a flick together, or don't you do "those kind" of films
smile.gif

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Hey SoCal,
How about Kid97GTS and PMUM in a flick together, or don't you do "those kind" of films
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope don't do them kind. Laura how about you and me..............um, never mind.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey SoCal,
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look at that. I leave for a couple hours and the family truckster has been driven right into a ditch. The moderators are going to prune this thread faster than a truck full of Mexicans...

Note to any Mexicans: Please do not be offended by my remark. At least you have a job, unlike Chuck 98 RT/10.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid Cam, be careful, remember who works on that 'ole blue coupe. It just might start another wave of "your cheating"!! I heard there's this old timer in Hollywood known as "Cam N. Rockers." Heard he's got just as much duration, but a bit more lift.

PMUM, Candy says hi. I thought the mechanics got all the chicks...dj

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, a truck full of Mexicans, LMAO. HAHAHA, that was good. This whole thread is classic.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Ok here's the REAL story. It was me in the "creampuff". After steady laps of 1:43s in the Viper, the Kid was turning 1:59s in the BMW (which is not bad for the first time). It was only me second time road racing and I guess the Kid got pissed he couldn't hang so he begged (I was wondering what he was on his knees) Paul Mumford (PMUM) to drive. Paul is one of the best drivers I've ever seen and probably could of taken me in a VW Beetle. I probably could of hung but I was having fun and let him pass, if I'd of known this was gonna happen I woulda driven faster. The point being Kid97GTS didn't even bring his Viper (and it wasn't even him driving the BMW) to the track that day because I would of walked him all day long and he never would not of been able to post on this board again because he would of been my *****. Bring that sorry *** 97 to the dragstrip anytime, anywhere and I'll show you what a creampuff can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper