4 post lift for new garage

coiled 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please help what is the best 4 post lift to buy for my new garage.I made it with 10 foot ceilings big concerns for me are lift be able to lift say 7000pounds or so also approach ramps need to be able to let my gts roll on lift without touching any part of the car and also will from time to time stack cars on top and bottom. Also need the rolling jack stand so I can lift car off lift to take wheels off etc.You guys are the experts please give me your thoughts I am ready to buy it asap thanks Dave

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have looked into lifts for quite some time now. I haven't had a chance to actually operate them all but they all seem to be about the same quality. (I definitely could be wrong here). The least expensive lift I have found is the Bendpak and Ranger at www.ges4less.com. I will probably get mine from them. They all deliver but they do not remove the unit from the truck. That makes it kind of difficult on us residential customers.

DonMc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have an eagle 4 post and have no problem with my 93 or 00 viper on it, steel ramps and yes they are heavy...i have a 12' ceiling..you can get extensions for your garage tracks and relocate the opener higher in the garage...mine sit right next to the 12' ceiling even tho i have 9' doors...

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Feb 23rd thru the 25th they are having a show called "Vision 2000" here in KC. It is a tool and equipment trade show. I am going there to find the best deal on a good lift.