560whp - STOCK! 08 Viper w/1700 miles

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX hosted a dyno day yesterday and today, and my car made 560.0 whp and 525.1 trq on their dyno. Several other people reported that HPP's Dyno was reading lower than other shops, but this makes me feel much better about my car making some good power. A few Viper Alley members were also at HPP and saw what my car made in person. I love this car!

Video:
YouTube - 2008 Viper SRT-10 Stock Dyno 560whp

Dyno Sheet
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Malu -- nice numbers. What type of dyno, Dynojet, Mustang? Thanks.

/Rich

Rich,

It was a dynojet. I don't personally know of any shops around here with a Mustang Dyno.

Strong dyno pull... bringing her to the Texas Viper Round-Up?

As a matter of fact, I will be! I will hopefully book the hotel for it next week, and hope that the numbers on the dyno at the round-up are somewhat close to these numbers. I know repeatability and consistency on dyno's are difficult

Jason.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, why did the word "bone" get added to "stock". At any rate, the Z06 buffoons state that their Z06's do 10 second 1/4 miles in "bone stock" form so I hope we don't stoop to their level of deception. Yeah, I said it; I strongly suspect some midnight tweaking on those cars. Hopefully, this Viper is completely stock unlike "*** Wee" Furman's record setting Z.

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car doesn't have any mods (not even a shift knob). I could post my bank transactions if you want to know why, haha :)

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, why did the word "bone" get added to "stock". At any rate, the Z06 buffoons state that their Z06's do 10 second 1/4 miles in "bone stock" form so I hope we don't stoop to their level of deception. Yeah, I said it; I strongly suspect some midnight tweaking on those cars. Hopefully, this Viper is completely stock unlike "*** Wee" Furman's record setting Z.

Well said on that one.