70 mm Throttle Bodies, 3" Smooth Tubes and 3" Modified Air Filter Housings Added....

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
70 mm Throttle Bodies, 3\" Smooth Tubes and 3\" Modified Air Filter Housings Added....

....to our website catalog.

Since the 70 mm throttle bodies did so well with the supercharger, we decided to start stocking them, as well as the necessary 3" silicone smooth tubes and modified airboxes (back half only). These items were a necessary upgrade in order for us to get to 600 rear wheel horsepower (approx 705 at the engine) on a stock engine with 5 lbs of boost.

Here's a link to the page:
Roe Racing Catalog

We'll try to update the website with more information about the mail order Supercharger kit soon. With all the projects we have going on and the VOI coming up, the website has been a bit neglected. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions.

Sean

S

SUN RA KAT

Re: 70 mm Throttle Bodies, 3\" Smooth Tubes and 3\" Modified Air Filter Housings Added....

Sean - Could you please post superimposed dyno charts of the standard supercharger with the VEC1 and the standard supercharger with the VEC1 AND the 3" throttle bodies & etc. for side by side comparision. I have my deposit down for your supercharger and just need to see if I need to come up with another $830 for the upgrade.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: 70 mm Throttle Bodies, 3\" Smooth Tubes and 3\" Modified Air Filter Housings Added....

The dyno graphs I have are prior to the 1&3/4" B&B headers and 1.7 ratio rockers. With the stock rockers and 1&5/8" headers, the gain was about 10 HP in the mid-range with far greater throttle response, using the 70 mm intake setup. I'll put the stock throttle bodies, 2.5" tubes and airbox back on and post a direct comparison against the 70mm's as the engine is now. Unfortunately, it may be after VOI. Our scheduled is packed between now and then.

Sean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper