7'th annual Historic Virginia spring cruise

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year the Virginia Spring cruise will be on Saturday April 20 at 9 AM beginning in Chesapeake Va. This year I have decided to change it up a little and in the spirit of SRT, invite our Mopar bretheren. Thus the new title: "Historic Virginia spring Viper and Mopar Muscle Rally".
In past years I have had as few as 12 and as many as 24 Vipers attend this cruise/rally. I have already had commitments from several Vipers, a couple of Super Birds, many SRT vehicles, and several other Mopars.

We will once again cruise the historic Colonial Parkway from Yorktown to Jamestown. We will then cruise into Williamsburg for a BBQ lunch. After that, we will drive to Virginia Beach to attend a cruise-in at Haygood shopping center. You may contact me here or at any of the contact options in the flyer that is copied below....

Historic Virginia spring Viper and Mopar muscle Rally

Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Virginia beach

SaturdayApril 20, 2013
This will be a 3 part rally:
1: Scenic cruise on the historic colonial parkway fromYorktown to Jamestown
2: Lunch at Pierce’s BBQ in Williamsburg
3: Jenro’s coffee house cruise-in at the Haygood shoppingcenter, Virginia Beach

Rally Agenda:
9:00 AM: Meet in parking lot of Sears at Greenbrier Mall (leaving at 9:30)
10:00 AM: Arrive at Chesapeake Square Mall Sears and JCPenny parking lot (leaving at 10:30)
11:30 AM: Arrive at the Yorktown Battlefield visitors Center (1000 Colonial Parkway, Yorktown, VA)
12:00 Noon: Begin the Colonial Parkway scenic cruise (www.nps.gov/colo/index.htm)
1:00 PM: Arrive at the Jamestown visitors center (2110Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA)
1:30 PM: Leave visitors center for Pierce’s BBQ (447East Rochambeau, Williamsburg, VA)
2:00 PM: Arrive at Pierce’s BBQ (www.pierces.com)
3:00 PM: Leave Pierce’s BBQ for cruise to Jenro’s CoffeeHouse, Virginia Beach
4:00 PM: Arrive at Jenro’s and try to park as a group. (1085Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA)

Point of contact: TomMcCormick 757-639-4572
Please contact me at [email protected], andlet me know what you are driving and where you will be meeting the group so Ican get an idea of who to look for at each meeting spot.
I can also be reached on the TMC and Viper Club forums underthe name dodgefever.

OP
OP
D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event will go on as planned! It appears the rain will be moving out of the area early in the morning. We may run into some wet conditions when we meet in Chesapeake to cruise to Yorktown, but the time we pull out of Yorktown at noon, the sun should be peeking out.