a link for some nice pics of the 2003

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You should like it. Only one of its kind. Was the prototype "Daytona" edition that never got released. Also it was the winning car in last years One Lap of America race.

The "Last 300 GTS" Vipers have that paint theme.

PVOACR1s.jpg

PVO-ACRs.jpg

You must be registered for see images

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/History/2001/OneLap2001.htm for the articles

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark O:
In one picture there was a nice red/white GTS in the background that caught my attention. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv S, those are great pictures of the Silver 03 that you uploaded to "epikos"! Do you have anymore? At the Arizona proving grounds did you get to drive it?
What are your impressions of the car? Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Marv S

VCA Officer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SRT10:
Marv S, those are great pictures of the Silver 03 that you uploaded to "epikos"! Do you have anymore? At the Arizona proving grounds did you get to drive it?
What are your impressions of the car? Thanks in advance
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sent you some more pics.

impressions were that it has a very nice build quality. Nice updates in the dash. Top works well. T-stat has an air bleed like brake bleeder. big, strong brakes. huge, unrestricted cone air filters (k&n style) no foam jobbers like the current vipers have. Rear diffuser on a street car is quite uncommon. full climate control system now. Sidepipe car. Has a Viper sound but is a different sond than the Gen 1 sidepipe vipers. Doesn't have the hi-tech pule exhaust but I liked the sound a lot

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv S,
Your group was very fortunate to, not only, see it up close but actually DRIVE it! Thanks for the pictures of what must have been a fun and exciting day.
smile.gif

Marv S

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Our group didn't drive the 2003, just a 2002 rt/10 and special acr.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SRT10:
Marv S, Your group was very fortunate to, not only, see it up close but actually DRIVE it! Thanks for the pictures of what must have been a fun and exciting day.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2003 is not as outrageous as its older siblings although the performance upgrades and true convertible top is what sold me on ordering one. I must say though, my 1999 is and will be my favorite for overall appearance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4