A special thanks to Jason Heffner ...

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a special thank you to Jason Heffner. As many of you know I recently had Jason do a 522cid Twin Turbo conversion on my 04 SRT10 Viper. Since I live in Colorado at an altitude of close to 6000 feet above sea level Jason needed to come out here and do some extra tuning on my car. Actually a good friend of mine did the exact same thing to his car so Jason had to get us both squared away.

Jason flew out and tuned both of us. We did this at MAC Autosport in Parker Colorado on 91 Octane the results were ... impressive.

My buddy Jim pulled ... 1059rwhp and 1100rwtq

My car pulled ... 1035rwhp and 1192rwtq

These numbers are SAE corrected and were done at the exact same shop that I dynoed my car stock, (w/Corsas). The stock numbers were 433rwhp and 484rwtq

This thing is a beast!!

I'll get a dyno sheet posted up of my car soon. :headbang:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Thats incredible!!!!! It was very nice to meet Jason at paragon when he was working on your car... I would have never thought he was the genuis behind the tuning of these cars... :2tu: :usa:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason is an awesome guy! For a tuner to fly down and help tune one of their cars is first class! :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, Bill, those numbers are a real " Rockie Mountain High," and Jason should be commended for his continual concern for his customers - definitely a class act !!

SRTdownunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice of Jason to fly out to Colorado to do a tune up but the REAL TEST will be if he flys down here to New Zealand to tune my car when it arrives!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang