ACR fog light delete cover

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black plate that deletes the fog light, any ACR drivers want to sell? Or know where to pick up?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can have the same effect by dark tinting your fogs....I bought some fogs and tinted them...have the ACR covers but want to keep them.....most people don't recognize the difference...

You must be registered for see images attach

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can have the same effect by dark tinting your fogs....I bought some fogs and tinted them...have the ACR covers but want to keep them.....most people don't recognize the difference...

You must be registered for see images attach

The black plate that deletes the fog light, any ACR drivers want to sell? Or know where to pick up?

Art,
How much would a set of fogs cost for my ACR..??? I would sell my covers after I get some installed..How hard is it to install fogs..?? Where did you get the tow hook and is it bolted/fixed in that postion or does it flop around,lol..BTW your ACR has some great mods...Kevin

OP
OP
J

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
600$

I figured it was just a black plate with a couple holes. Am I missing something, it didnt even cross my mind once that they would be over 100

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$600??? Wow.

I have a spare set but I want to keep them.

Jeez. $600! They look like vacuum formed ABS to me.

G

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set, got them from jon b @ partsrack, def weren't$600. maybe they were from a comp coupe, not the acr. either way they are just a black metal circle, with a few bolt holes.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set, got them from jon b @ partsrack, def weren't$600. maybe they were from a comp coupe, not the acr. either way they are just a black metal circle, with a few bolt holes.
That's not the same as the ACR ******** ones, which are plastic and recessed (from the mounting point) into the hole.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the same as the ACR ******** ones, which are plastic and recessed (from the mounting point) into the hole.

You are right, they are the comp coupe fog light delete covers. for $70 or so they were, they'll do (they're even metal!)

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art,
How much would a set of fogs cost for my ACR..??? I would sell my covers after I get some installed..How hard is it to install fogs..?? Where did you get the tow hook and is it bolted/fixed in that postion or does it flop around,lol..BTW your ACR has some great mods...Kevin

I got used OEMs Fogs for 100 dollars...... check with JONB he may have some.......tinting cost me 50 by a professional shop....

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got used OEMs Fogs for 100 dollars...... check with JONB he may have some.......tinting cost me 50 by a professional shop....

Pardon my confusion, but i was under the impression that the fog lamp delete on an ACR meant that the fog lights/lamps/covers were removed, and there was brake ducting installed to cool the front brakes...did i dream that?:omg:

ACRman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the high price was becuase you could only buy them as a set which included speaker delete and fuel pump access panel etc, they where also made from carbon.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Parts Rack can get you the metal ones resonably. I'd suggest you call or email Jon B. The OE plastic ones get sand blasted pretty quickly on the track.

moparlou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a pair of the outer plates and inner brackets. I have installed fogs and the clear covers . I need the light for the mountain cruises.$200 for the four pieces.
[email protected]