ACRX for sale

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The why? For what it's going to cost to buy this car...you can get a 2010 ACR and install headers, exhaust, ported intake and tune....then still have all the other things that come with a street car.

Not sure where you're coming from. My comment was directed at the question of whether the ACRX could be a street car. It doesn't have a VIN for one thing so, for that reason alone, it can't be legally licensed to drive on the street.

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great car and was a proven podium winner. Again I would love to see someone come out and play with us at the track. This car has a great pedigree. The season opener was in Sebring this past weekend and lot's of folks new will be in X's this year, with Road Atlanta here before you know it. I have just reduced the price, call me and let's talk X.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grenade, in addition to headers the X also has forged pistons, cage, fuel cell, upgraded KW shocks, upgraded ECU, less weight, at least 40 more HP, and a few other goodies. As a track car, it is a much better car for the money than an upgraded ACR. It also 'qualifies' you for the VC series, which you cannot run in an ACR no matter if you have all the X upgrades. Even though the Cup is a far cry from LeMans, maybe Dodge should buy it and put it next to these guys....

Viper_display.png

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grenade, in addition to headers the X also has forged pistons, cage, fuel cell, upgraded KW shocks, upgraded ECU, less weight, at least 40 more HP, and a few other goodies. As a track car, it is a much better car for the money than an upgraded ACR. It also 'qualifies' you for the VC series, which you cannot run in an ACR no matter if you have all the X upgrades. Even though the Cup is a far cry from LeMans, maybe Dodge should buy it and put it next to these guys....

Viper_display.png

I get wood whenever I look at that one on the right. :D