Add my 14 GTS to the Heart attack list.

OP
OP
C

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to update you guys and say Dodge very accommodating. They worked with me and even went above and beyond knowing that I am purchasing a 1 of 1 car. The car was bought back. The engine threw a rod. Funny how before this occurred there was not one indication that something was wrong. Things happen and sometimes you just have to grin and bare it. Now I wait for my new Viper!!!!!! This has not stopped me from being a Viper owner. I will always have at least 2 in my garage!!!!!!

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to update you guys and say Dodge very accommodating. They worked with me and even went above and beyond knowing that I am purchasing a 1 of 1 car. The car was bought back. The engine threw a rod. Funny how before this occurred there was not one indication that something was wrong. Things happen and sometimes you just have to grin and bare it. Now I wait for my new Viper!!!!!! This has not stopped me from being a Viper owner. I will always have at least 2 in my garage!!!!!!

:2tu: Sounds like it all worked out. I'm considering doing the 1 of 1 for the ACR

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Real question is how Dodge will respond once cars are out of warranty. most owners don't put a ton of miles on their cars and I have been reluctant to buy a used one with the fear of it having the rod issue. I guess I'll just need to buy an extended warranty because the itch is getting too strong!!

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.. FCA stood behind the car. Awesome to see that they are taking care of you.