Ah, what a beautiful day in Kansas... (pics)

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that I found out is that you don’t want to drive behind the F-40 because he is driving with sticky tires and it throws the rocks and even spits some oil to boot. Brian, you might want to check the front of your car.

Driving back on the back roads did anyone else almost get airborne ? I know someone hit some sand and got loose :smirk:

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that I found out is that you don’t want to drive behind the F-40 because he is driving with sticky tires and it throws the rocks and even spits some oil to boot. Brian, you might want to check the front of your car.

Driving back on the back roads did anyone else almost get airborne ? I know someone hit some sand and got loose :smirk:

I couldn't stop driving behind the F-40 the sound.........it's an addiction. I need help. :(

On the back roads I hit a *** hole or indention or something (hard to see I was going slightly ;) over speed limit) got my attention nothing bad though.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone hit some sand and got loose :smirk:

Probably the same loser that thinks traction control is a GOOD thing! :D

And Kurt, don't think I forgot you...

You must be registered for see images

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt
Are you talking about the Bumble Bee that came up behind you on that one corner kind of sideways? That's about as close as I could get to you 2 guys in the front of the pack. I thought that one sign said 45mph not 145. That was fun!!

Brian Paddock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pictures Guys!
Checked. Just some dead bugs.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Chris...boy it sure ***** living in a town where there are only 3 Vipers(population 70k)and the other 2 owners never drive there Vipers. Lament,lament,lament...

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it took a few days, but, I overheard my wife telling some friends how fun the cruise was. That is a VERY official seal of approval for the KC VCA coming from my house. Thanks all.

Kurt

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe someday it will stop snowing and the temperature will get above freezing here in the east and we can do that too. Probably not....

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what wheels are on that steel gray rt10?

any side profile pics of it?

edit: bigger than the one in kurts avatar.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what wheels are on that steel gray rt10?

any side profile pics of it?

Well, I am too lazy to go find the stationary photos of the car (which is gorgeous), but here it is in motion on the cruise:

The wheels are chromed 20" Startechs. And just to make sure that nobody else in the local club got them, he bought the only other set in town and has them hidden away in his garage. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960