uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's our Hotel info:
Best Western Suites
201 Music City Cir.
Nashville, TN 37214
615-902-9940

We've got 12 rooms blocked(King, Doubles) for Dec 5th and 6th. DEADLINE is Nov 25th. You'll need to mention "Dodge Viper Club" to get group rate. Rate is: $75/night, includes breakfast. Shuttle service is $15/person, unlimited. (btw, parking at Opryland Hotel is $15/vehicle, so there's always the option of piling in a couple of SUV's, or take a 15 min walk :D -we can decide at check-in). Rooms are filling up quick in that area. I'm still working on the group rate for the General Jackson Riverboat. Will know something later today.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Briley Pkwy is a 4-lane, 1 mile straight-a-way right in front of Gaylord Resort. I believe there was more than 1 speeding ticket given at VOI-Nashville.:drive::D:nono:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because we fell a "few short" to meet the required minimum (20) to get a group rate through the General Jackson reservations, I've had to make other arrangements with Gray Line Bus Tours. Price now (includes tax, transportation, and cruise) is $90. We've got 8 tickets available and will be held on a first-paid/first-reserved basis only(AL/TN members will have priority). After these tickets are gone, everyone will be on their own to purchase their own tickets/transportation. I'll send out an e-mail/forum post when all tickets are gone. We're not set up to accept PayPal or CC's, so please send a check payable to : AL/TN Viper Club.(pm me for address)

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we've made our reservations for Dec 6th! Guess we'll be seeing ya'll then... looking forward to the riverboat; Eric's never been on one!

So, we're staying in Gatlinburg the night of Dec 5th to see the Christmas parade and then we'll drive over to Nashville Saturday. Where should we meet up?

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we've made our reservations for Dec 6th! Guess we'll be seeing ya'll then... looking forward to the riverboat; Eric's never been on one!

So, we're staying in Gatlinburg the night of Dec 5th to see the Christmas parade and then we'll drive over to Nashville Saturday. Where should we meet up?

Do you need 2 tickets? We can meet at our host Hotel. Bus will be picking us up at 3:15.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those attendees coming in on Friday afternoon/evening, we'll be meeting in the host hotel lobby at 7:00ish to catch a shuttle to dinner at The **** of the Walk. It's a family style catfish and more type place. (with a bar, also) :beer::naughty::spank::boozer::drinker: