Alarm on please

ejwhoo2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi vcm's

I need your help. I have not been able to drive my monster viper in 4 weeks . I lost my fob (ordered a new one .while waiting for my new fob my alarm was off (good-ok) ..parked my viper and disconnect my battery by removing the possitive cable to save the the battery. Go to my viper a few days later get in starts.... And off i go. Alls fine. Next time no luck the alarm is set car will not start alarm set,,,,:(****) ,,,,i received my new fob, new fob,s can only set if you have the old fob. Bad luck for me and my monster ,,,,,,,,,,i call a dealer they will check there compuer info and get back to me.. Mean while
old fob gone .... Please can any one help ?????? Thank you

Last edited:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can use your exterior emergency key port to deactivate your alarm.

Kinda' hard to find but it's there.

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Due to the section in which this post appeared, "treesnake" is assuming that "ejwhoo2" has a Gen III or IV...however, I do not see that info in print. Little history, no info on original poster...hmmmmm.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the section in which this post appeared, "treesnake" is assuming that "ejwhoo2" has a Gen III or IV...however, I do not see that info in print. Little history, no info on original poster...hmmmmm.

That's a very good point!!!!! I responded on my phone, without thinking, while waiting for an appointment.

No offense "ejwhooz2" but you could be finding out how to steal a car.....

I modified my post. Thanks "Steve-Indy"....:2tu:

OP
OP
E

ejwhoo2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI to all ,for treesnake no not stealing a car gut one viper, vette, chevy pickupand 5 harleys, 1yamaha, 1 honda.
Thank you treesnake i forgot about the lock under mirror,,,,,the car if fine,,

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year? What area do you live in? You need someone with a scan tool

Garrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member