alarm problem!

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My luck is horrible lately. I am stuck at work right now and my viper fob is not working (in a business district and seems to have intereference sometimes locking and unlocking). Today it just wont unlock period. tried pushing down both buttons. Alarm is off and now stopped but the emergency lights are beeping. How do I disable the damn alarm. Please phone me. Check my post history and i have pictures of when i bought my 2000 GTS ACR. I will surely pm whomever with my VIN or provide it over the phone. Help. Edit out.
Dave

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PM sent and problem solved. I phoned him and explained how to disable his alarm and he got to take his car out of the shop and go home! I watched other people have alarm problems and be in a bad spot.

Ted

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks again both of you for your immediate help. I think it's time to just join the VCA because the advice here has really helped me out as I am learning to sort out this car. Will PM my VIN to mods to get to Owner and just need to figure out who to talk with to just flat out join VCA. Well im home after a 12 hour day and am going to get ready to unwind. Thanks again Ted and Steve for the quick calls....not fun being stuck with a car not functional on the outskirts of Detroit. Peace.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, terminator02...glad that RTTTTed got you fixed !!!

This board has HELPED a bunch of us over the years!!!

Enjoy that Snake!!!

Steve