ALL VIPER OWNERS..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #8 with Tom Sessions

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
ALL VIPER OWNERS..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #8 with Tom Sessions...April 25-29, 2016 at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R

Hello, All:

The long awaited SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #8 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge will take place on April 25-29, 2016.
Historically, there has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity...both in our area and from neighboring states. As always, some will have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (this is "old hat" to many of you)...along with some important changes:

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department...OR, YOU may try procure them on your own.

#3 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come from outside vendors!!! The old "my Viper needs service" declaration will need an expanded explanation PRIOR to scheduling service!! This is especially important for Service Session #8 since we had to turn a few folks away during the last Session. PLEASE contact Steve Fess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner. We will coordinating this Viper Service with Champion's OWN Viper Tech, Ricky Sessions...a long time employee and highly respected Master Technician.

#4 ALL Viper appointments will go through Champion's designated Service Advisor Mr. John Lutane...317-872-6200...ask for "John Lutane in Service".

#5 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#6 THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO ALL VIPER OWNERS...NO CLUB AFFILIATION IS NECESSARY. During the last SPECIAL SERVICE SESSION, we had several out-of-state owners bring their cars here !

REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), April 25 through Friday April 29, 2016 (6:00 PM EDT).

#8 If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN
handy when you call to schedule your appointment.
If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

If you have general questions, please contact ME ASAP !! [email protected]

Thanks for reading this,

Steve Fess 317-402-901

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets