AMAZING PRICES on new Gen V

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did they say a push for the Emirates?
I've seen some numbers around the middle east already but none were for sale by local dealers all imported. I wish it's time to see one here already!

"The Viper may be cleared for sale in Europe, according to a representative of Swiss Ram and Dodge importers. The rep told Allpar correspondent Karl3 that the side exhaust has been an obstacle, but that certification is still imminent."

If this happens, I think the car will be very popular over there. There is already a push to sell it in the Emirates and assuming that there is no problem selling it in Russia, sales should significantly increase.

I do not see the current steep discounts lasting past the end of April. Use them or lose them.
[/QUOTE]

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Viper goes to Russia, Russia will not pay for it, they will just take it, just like the Ukraine... . Of course the Viper is for sale, UKR was not.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in the middle east, in every country there is only one official dealer for each brand, and Dodge dealers don't have the Viper in thier showroom.
What people do is buy it and ship it from the states, what those dealers do is they give false promises. I registered my name for more than one year and still they didn't bring one car. They also restrict you to the GTS and 25-30 grands mark-up.
Some of the other unofficial after-market dealers bring such "states-registered" cars, but mostly its been the C7 for the availabilty, price, and demand. I've seen few C7s and Gen Vs in my country, Kuwait. But surely nothing beats the UAE on a global level for exclusive cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave