supergrin.gif

Now we need to see some pictures!

-Dean.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any update on the colour scheme?

Tomer
PS Now I am gonna have to go home and kick the 'ol dog - 96 RT!!

Venomos

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone posted a message today titled "Thank You VCA" (from Modesto CA). In that message a person representing himself as GNunes indicated that he won & planned to sell the SRT that was raffled. That message was a hoax. I have the winning raffle ticket and have no plans to sell. The car, whether or not it will have unique factory installed characteristics, will always be special to me, regardless. I am deeply disappointed that someone would post such a misleading message. Fortunately, this is a rare occurrence.

When we first purchased our Viper (back in '99), we had no idea that we would be meeting so many special people. Indeed, the Viper community is every bit as special and unique as the car itself. To those of you that have expressed congratulatory remarks: Thank you very much. I have been in orbit since finding out that I was the lucky winner.

George A. Nunes
No. California VCA, Pleasanton, CA

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats george. lets us know if and when you'll be attending the local club meeting in the car it would sure be kool to see in person. when is the expected delivery date?

jason

JetMec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, Here is a personal question. Hope I don't offend. Are you always this lucky? Some people just are! Did you stack the deck? By that I mean how many tickets did you buy? Just curious.
James

Venomos

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought two tickets; actually tried to get 3 but they were all out at the time. Forgot the raffle date. One of my relatives called me at work Friday afternoon asking me if I had entered a drawing. She said one of her employees, who was alerted by a friend in the Viper community, saw a post on the VCA website with my name on it. I told her to go...well, not to heaven, and quit playing games. She then read off the winning raffle ticket no. which I coincidentally had with me at the office. I logged onto the website myself and still thought it might be some kind of mistake, joke, and/or hoax. Approximately 10 minutes later, I received a call from VCA advising me that they had been trying to get in touch with me all morning. VCA asked me if I had any idea why they were trying to contact me. I just asked the question, IS IT TRUE? Needless-to-say, I didn't get much work done the rest of the afternoon, I was in a daze...still am.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, this is awesome...and VERY weird that a post came from Modesto...In fact I even got a couple IMs from "George", not sure what George is IM'ing me about his new car...

Regardless, I live in Danville, so we are VERY close, so when you get your car, expect requests for Visits/Photos!!!

You Lucky Dawg...I bought 2 tix then few days later bought a third (which I did not tell my wife about)...She found out when the tix arrived at the house while I was outta town on biz...***** to be me...

Tomer

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost bought a ticket. It's really great that someone so close to me and Tomer won that baby. At least we can be sure there will be ONE SRT in our area!

Tom, this sounds like reason enough for a get-together!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, Totally agree! We need to find out from George when he will receive his new baby...

Also, Varanus still has something under his hood that he needs to show us...

Tomer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog