And they are off!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the launch appears to have side view mirrors retracted....anyone know if its done electronically or manually? My snake's new home includes a 4 post lift and its so much easier to load on the ramps with mirrors that fold with the push of a button.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy across the street from me bought the auction car. Wonder if they will deliver it straight to him or he has to go through a dealer for pick up?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the launch appears to have side view mirrors retracted....anyone know if its done electronically or manually? My snake's new home includes a 4 post lift and its so much easier to load on the ramps with mirrors that fold with the push of a button.

Manually..

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked with my dealer. He sent the same picture that Ralph provided and also said CAAP loaded 27 Vipers onto the Reliable haulers today. Way to go Ralph and the SRT team!

Bill

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so where are they now? (the B/W one is going to have a scratch on the top of the door when that dude with the mullet climbs out...no pad...only Bon Jovi Red ones get that treatment I guess)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guy with a mullet is likely a young lady -- there are alot of husband and wife teams with Reliable and it seems the women often pull the Vipers in the trucks , as well as take them out at the Dealerships.

Some pretty careful folks work there and frankly the teams are great as you have two sets of eyes on the cars throughout the process.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy with a mullet is likely a young lady -- there are alot of husband and wife teams with Reliable and it seems the women often pull the Vipers in the trucks , as well as take them out at the Dealerships.

Some pretty careful folks work there and frankly the teams are great as you have two sets of eyes on the cars throughout the process.

Bill, any idea when your 1st will show up? Gotta be any day, or any hour from now!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a couple in KZ status and a bunch just finished , but Dealer Connect has been down since last week so it is very difficult to tell where anything is at present. Hope to see some this week, but was told that they were shipping them all over the US, so hopefully there will be Vipers scattered in the 48 States for everyone to see. Most are sold here, so hope to just pop them back on one of our trailers and get them out to the excited new owners.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about starting a thread on pictures of the Gen Vs and the interior/exterior combinations as they arrive to the dealers? Thinking about dropping in to see you Bill in Nebrasky in April.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96