Another Have to Sell Post.... 1997 supercharged B/W

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey All...

So that day is here for me. I am selling my baby.... I have been the owner for 3 years and have babied her from day one!! She has NEVER been on the track or at the drag!! Let me tell you.. This car is TIGHT!! I have many people on this board that will vouch for my baby. the only issue is the under chin scrapes.... damn driveways...

Here is the list....
1997 Blue with white stripes
21334 miles (damn Bay Area freeway driving)
Roe Supercharger 6.5 pully 595hp 620 trq (VERY conservative tune)
19" 547R with 80% tread left on Pirelli's (Perfect Shape)
3.55 in the rear
Belanger full headers, straight pipes, and exhaust
Powerslot rotors with EBC's (950 miles)
Smooth tubes
Mgw interior knobs
Energy suspension tranny and sway bar mounts
5 point seat harness
ohh... the biggest Mod.. SIGNED BY SHELBY HIMSELF!!!
should be worth a couple of thousand right there... hahaha

Now.. I can take the charger off and sell but would prefer to sell someone the whole package!!!

I see clean 97's going for 50+
So the million dollar question... or tens of thousands question.. what do you think would be a fair price.. that BOTH parties would be happy with??

thanks guys.. ohh... and don't worry... I will be back soon!!
=)
You must be registered for see images attach

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say you should be able to get about 55K for it. This time of year the market dips because of the weather. It will pickup and you could get more come springtime.

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. She is a BEAUTY!! But there comes a time in a mans life....
hahaha

I have other things on my plate right now but I would be back soon if I sold her. But I am in NOO rush to sell since she is paid off and I have the pink myself. She has been good to me... REAL good. Never ONE problem
(other than a pin hole leak in the upper radiator hose.... but that was just wear and tear) and the motor was REALLY strong n/a (455 hp / 475 trq)

So you guys are thinking 55k with supercharger?? I could get 6k right now for it taken off but if I only am going to gain a thousand or two.... Ill save my time... hahaha

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya... I was thinking closer to 60k would be right....
thanks guys...

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you would NEVER be called Mcdonalds again Chad!!!
hahaha

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve, looks like you've really enjoyed my car ! Question though -- any trouble passing Calif smog test with the Roe setup ?

Tim Bryant

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim!!! the original owner.... the car has been FLAWLESS!!!

Well... tried to post in the classifieds but I can't find my VCA number and they are closed for the holidays!! figures....

As for the smog... it was a piece of cake... thats all im going to say!!
=)~

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I knew those 11,000 miles a quarter mile at a time couldn't hurt that engine !
I just went on a waiting list for an '08 but I might be interested in buying the car back. Let me know what you end up asking for it and of course I won't take into account what I sold it for -- maybe.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damnit. :evilmad: kicked my a$$ up and down the highway for the past year I get close to supercharger time and "BAM!!" It goes up for sale. :p HAHAH gonna retire Champion with this one eh? :D

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted in the classifieds!!!
Fair price but always willing to deal a little.

the car is in mint condition with no wear even on the seats!!! I will be back soon if she sells though.... too many friends that need whooped on the freeways of the bay area...
=)~

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Smoke... I ALWAYS retire champion....
thats whats going to be on my tombstone..
"I retire Champion"

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know viper owners smoke CRACK!!!
hahahaha

ok... ill do 40... ill deliver it on blocks with no engine!!!
hahaha

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLWN GTS: I was offered 62k for mine sight unseen in the spring when I had thought about selling before we moved in July. First off, I'm glad I kept it, but I would think you should get mid 50's easily. I've got a few more mods, but your in the ballpark. (I've got over 30k in extras on mine)

Good luck w/ the sale. Not the best time to sell, but I'd keep the s/c on it as the full package.

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a fair price. I have over 25k in mods so I am looking for %40 of that and selling the car for 49k!!
Thanks Rx