Another use for a viper motor

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just returned from the Grand National Roadster Show where I entered my 32 with the viper motor that Dan from DC Performance posted about several months ago. We didn't win but the car that did win cost over $1 million. I plan to drive mine and built it that way. If you are looking for a builder JV Enterprises in Azusa, Ca. built the car. We made the distributor and intake for this car custom. I know it is a step back but I like that. Anyway, this is my first post with pictures so I hope they are not too large. http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/195Car_Show-med.jpg

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THATS BAD A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

congrads.

P.S it should have won IMO I dont care what else was there.

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words. We didn't even get best motor. An all chrome 4.6 ford motor got the award. They were supposed to judge on engineering but I think they just counted chrome pieces.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks fantastic! A Deuce with a V-10!! Who woulda thunk it!! Do you have more pics for this fan of Rod and Custom Magazine!!?

Jay K.

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm too lame to figure out how to post more than one picture at a time. If you go to my gallery (Leonard Knight) I think there are several more photo's there. Let me know if it works. I'll try to figure this thing out.

Leonard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32