Any Blue/white coupes for sale

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a blue/white 06 coupe for sale that is not listed in ebay, autotrader,cars.com???

GTSR13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
swat - i was in the same boat as u. i picked up a used 06 blue coupe for mid 60k. i painted stripes for $2300 locally one week later. the paint job is actually better IMHO than stock. additionally i personally dislike the appearance of the first ed. interior. good luck either way!!!:2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D'oh!! :doh2:I added it to our list of smilies from another site that showed it as the official flag of the Netherlands. My apologies to you and your fellow countrymen. :(

Now on the search for the CORRECT flag!!

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are a lot of FE cars for sale. What is wrong with the ones on Ebay, autotrader,cars.com? With so many available, it keeps the price reasonable. I have checked out most of the cars available on these sites and all check out on Auto-check, just fine. Most are low mileage and no damage and they are willing to deal. What is the problem? I am still trying to decide weather to get an 06FE or an 08 blue and add the stripes. Wish they would release the pricing and options for a more informed decision.
My 2 cents.
:usa: :drive: