any california TT's for sale?

OP
OP
L

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for anyone that cares, i spoke with AAA rep. about transferring a car with them and what is required and what they do. i wouldnt say i am cool with the guy i was talking to but i have about 5 cars and deal with them a lot for my DMV things, the same people always are there for the most part. the guy i talked to remembers me and i was telling him my situation and he told me not to worry, and that they dont look for anything like that. they only care about smog paperwork, title to check vins and could care less about anything else with the car.

very simple!

first smog the car then bring the passed paperwork with you to a AAA office along with the car and title.

all AAA will do is ask for the out of state plates (if you have them) compare vin numbers on the car and the title then they will register the car and hand you new plates.

all i need to do now is finalize on a car (now without worry about it being an out of state car) and check to see if the smog shops I used in the past are still open. If anyone can reference me to any when the time comes let me know by pm. Thanks!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in California have a Tt for sale. I would like a blue n white but can be open to others.

I know of one right now, but want to see if there are any other options. I'm open to gen 3 coupes also.

Thanks

It's been awhile now......Did you buy a TWIN TURBO VIPER???? :dunno:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a silver/blue stripe TT showing up in the local autotrader or CARS.com I remember seeing recently. Have you checked on that one?

OP
OP
L

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My internet is down at work and I'm on my phone . I'll check when I go home but I think I already saw it and wasn't to my liking.

I haven't bought one yet.

There is a silver/blue stripe TT showing up in the local autotrader or CARS.com I remember seeing recently. Have you checked on that one?

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in California have a Tt for sale. I would like a blue n white but can be open to others.

I know of one right now, but want to see if there are any other options. I'm open to gen 3 coupes also.

Thanks

I got one if your interested. Just got a new AEM and new seals in the turbos. Ready to go. Heffner car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo