Any GTS pics with Gen III wheels?

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any. Did anyone upgrade their GTS with wheels from Gen III. Coupe in particular but I'd also like to see Convertible wheels as well.

Thanks....

:needpics:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about my GEN 1? it should give you the same concept no? check out my pics...i have a GEN 2 front fascia....

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3668WHEELS-med.JPG

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Any more with the new coupe rims?

jdoc7, now I know what mine would look like with SRT wheels looks good, red w/silver is fastest.....

V

venms96

Wow, the GTS looks great with those wheels. I had no idea. For some reason, my opinion, they look the best on the Red car.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran gen III wheels on my ACR and didn't like how it impacted the handling compared to my ACR or SSR wheels. I run a fairly aggressive alignment (autocrosser) but it's still a street alignment. Looked good but I'm going to sell the set because of how it impacts things. Others may not notice the difference, but if you drive anywhere near the limit you'll have to set it up for the different set(s). Just FYI (before I bought this set for "rains" I didn't see many people posting about the handling difference, otherwise I would have gone with another set of SSR's) YMMV.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Looked good but I'm going to sell the set because of how it impacts things."

hmmmm.... When are you selling? Could be interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21