Factory Wheels/Tires off of 2002 Dodge Viper GTS

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For sale is a set of four (4) factory Second Generation ('Gen2') Dodge Viper wheel off of my 2002 Dodge Viper GTS.

These are the original wheels and tires from the vehicle when purchased new.

This AD is **ONLY** for the set of polished Factory Dodge Viper tires and mounted wheels in the photo - DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SSR WHEELS/TIRES

Wheel Details - Quantity, Size & Date Codes

• 2 Front Wheels - 18x11 with 275/35/ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sport tires with 2001 date codes, wheels are Mopar part #0RR36SZ2AA
  • 2 Rear Wheels - 18x13 with 335/30/ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sport tires with 2001 date codes, wheels are Mopar part #0RR37SZ2AA

Given the date codes of the tires, they are only good for YouTube burnouts or other Internet clout videos but the wheels are believed to be straight/true, they have not been repaired or subjected to blowouts or potholes or other abuse.

See pictures for conditions of the wheels, I would rate these a 5/10 due to peeling of the clearcoat, curb rash and age.

To reiterate, these came off of my 2002 Dodge Viper GTS which is a "Gen2" Viper.

These tires/wheels will fit any other factory "Gen2" Viper GTS, RT/10 or ACR - HOWEVER - I have no clue if these fit your car or custom application, you will need to do Internet research yourself.

Any inquires of "will these fit my 19xx ***.." will be politely ignored.

See my other ad, I have a set of SSR Comp-H track wheels Gen2 GTS Viper wheels for sale as well.

Local sale only in NYC or Philly Metro, will not ship, this is also advertised elsewhere and may sale offline.

Sold as-is, no warranty expressed or implied, come get them!

$1250 OBO

Attachments

• all-wheels-new.JPEG
    all-wheels-new.JPEG
    278.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Factory-5.JPEG
    Factory-5.JPEG
    211.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Factory-1.JPEG
    Factory-1.JPEG
    206 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: