Any NJ Vipers interested in doing a shoot?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on doing at least one last photoshoot with my car and some new photo goodies I got over at Roosevelt Park and Metro Park (Edison) on Sunday to wrap up the year and have some material to share for the winter before the white fluff of death shows up and we all become hibernating bears for a few months. I'm really trying to get myself known and score me a new job sometime in the future. None of the LX guys seem interested, figured I'd post here just for kicks.

--RS

Here's some recent work

You must be registered for see images attach

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be interested. Have a wedding on sat night and plan on being out late so it would depend on the time. Funny you posted this today, as a friend just sent me pics of a F355 he might be picking up soon. I told him if he gets it I want to set up a shoot with both cars and was going to contact you. Could you pm me your contact info? Thanks.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent.

Also this looks like the last good weather Sunday. There's some early predictions for Wedsnesday/Thursday for the white stuff.

--RS

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might be interested as well. I'm in North Brunswick. What time did you have in mind?

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out today guys! Really appreciate it! Currently going through the pics now. Hope you both made it home safely, there were some really nasty clouds headed. Luckily just a few...err..flurries.

--RS

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ron. Thanks for the great photo shoot. Made it home with a few sprinkles. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks again.

Last edited:

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Ron, thank you very much for your time. Can't wait to see the pics. Guys that did'nt make it realy missed out, and when you see the pics you're going to be sorry you did'nt. Anyone that gets the opportunity to do so should take it.And yes, made it home safe, just passed through some showers. Jack, nice meeting you and nice car. Enjoy your new ride and maybe we'll meet up at some '14 events.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember you mentioned somethin' about the butt... :D

--RS

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom. Nice meeting you as well. The biggest problem I have regarding the photo shoot is to which shot should I use for my screen saver. Great body of work Ron. If you get a chance to have you car photographed by Ron, don't miss it.