Any one have a lowering trailer for sale ?

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to buy a used rollback lowering trailer. Sloans Kwik Load or Texas Rollback style. If you have one for sale please let me know. The closer to New York the better. Thanks !

Last edited:

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you only looking at a "lowering" type of trailer. There are bunch of low profile trailers available.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a rollback and I love it. No ramps, just drive up the bed and you are on the trailer in 18 seconds with no hassle. My car is not lowered, so, I can't say how it would work for lowered cars. I just like the ease of use. I've seen fellow Viper owners use conventional trailers and they like them, so, it is just a preference type thing. I have seen several people having issues driving up ramps; so, it looks to me like having a winch to put the car on a conventional trailer is a very good idea, and good to have a winch anyway, just in case something goes wrong at the track.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a rollback and I love it. No ramps, just drive up the bed and you are on the trailer in 18 seconds with no hassle. My car is not lowered, so, I can't say how it would work for lowered cars. I just like the ease of use. I've seen fellow Viper owners use conventional trailers and they like them, so, it is just a preference type thing. I have seen several people having issues driving up ramps; so, it looks to me like having a winch to put the car on a conventional trailer is a very good idea, and good to have a winch anyway, just in case something goes wrong at the track.

I use an open trailer that is dove tailed and has 6' ramps, not lowered and works great. I also bought a hand ratchet winch in case of emergency at the track.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an aluminum 24' that works perfectly. Depending on what you will use for a tow vehicle you might want to consider aluminum to bring the overall weight down. Six foot ramps solve the clearance issues. Will a lowering style trailer limit the ability to put a work box or a fairing on the front?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Jack B, Looking for a lowering type trailer so I don't have to deal with the nose of the car hitting or driving up ramps. If you know of another type trailer that works for Vipers I'm listening !

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trailer in the pic above works fine, my guess is that any trailer with a good dove-tail is going to work. I prefer the aluminum because my tow vehicle has limited tow capacity. Try "Racing Junk", there are usually several trailers advertised. Personally, I would worry more about a fairing or trailer box. If you do not have a fairing it won't take long to beat up your car.

To Jack B, Looking for a lowering type trailer so I don't have to deal with the nose of the car hitting or driving up ramps. If you know of another type trailer that works for Vipers I'm listening !