Any thoughts on Hennessey's Upgraded Rear Airbox System?

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Hennessey\'s Upgraded Rear Airbox System?

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this. $400 seems a little steep for something with no real HP numbers, but seems to make sense, because it would allow more air in to the smooth tubes.

Thanks you for any input!

Reaction score
Re: Any thoughts on Hennessey\'s Upgraded Rear Airbox System?

Are you talking about the carbon fibre air box. If you are, it is very nice. I didnt really want to spend the extra money since I had already upgraded mine before, but it was worth it. I even dynoed before and after. The box made 7 HP. It also looks better than the other crap.

OP
OP
S

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any thoughts on Hennessey\'s Upgraded Rear Airbox System?

Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Are you talking about the carbon fibre air box. If you are, it is very nice. I didnt really want to spend the extra money since I had already upgraded mine before, but it was worth it. I even dynoed before and after. The box made 7 HP. It also looks better than the other crap.

Albert,

No, I'm talking about another type they have. Basically, it replaces the existing rear portion of the airbox with one similar to the stock one, but it has larger diameter holes for the smooth tubes to connect too. If you get a chance, take a look at it, and let me know what you think.

By the way, like reading your posts on the Vette forum. Sometimes I have to shake my head when some of those guys don't even know what there talking about when they make bad comments about the Viper. Yet, still entertaining to say the least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187