Any Viper days report?

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm working today and going to THE GAME tommorrow
but anyone go to Willow Springs today?
Interested in Comp Coupe performance/impressions in mortal hands.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the comp coupe is one heck of a car.. the fit and finish is gorgeous, and the car is just all around agressive.. i was actually very surprised to see one at willow springs, i didnt know they were being delivered yet, although i admit i havent been on top of the latest viper news lately..

you WILL love this car... it really is a serious race car...

- eddie -

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Socal a Stud???

More like a Fluffer!!!

The comp coupe was a beautiful car. I was drooling over it all day!!

The driver out Florida had never been to Willow Springs and I dont believe he has alot of experince yet on the track. As time goes by and he becomes more comfortable in the car i think he will be able to take on all the car has to offer.

he should of let me FLOGG it around for a session!!!!

Ron i dont know if you knew when you left that I had corded the 2 new tires that I put on the car. I am PISSED!!!!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I saw them, what a shame after only 2 sessions, what did Archer say? I think it's time for you to get an alignment, when I did mine last month my neg. camber on the front and back drivers side was off over 3/4s a degree. It's from all those fast right hand sweepers at WSIR.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne I was runnin' yesterday in white group with the comp coupe. It's a beautiful car but did not run fast Sat., I passed him every session on street tires!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
Wayne I was runnin' yesterday in white group with the comp coupe. It's a beautiful car but did not run fast Sat., I passed him every session on street tires!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's cuz yer such a stud!

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
Yeah I saw them, what a shame after only 2 sessions, what did Archer say? I think it's time for you to get an alignment, when I did mine last month my neg. camber on the front and back drivers side was off over 3/4s a degree. It's from all those fast right hand sweepers at WSIR.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know but after only 2 sessions??? I disagree. I am starting to make excuses like Adelberg!!!!

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will never have as good excuses as I do.

Cording two new tires after two sessions? I bet I could get at least four events out of a new set. I guess you are as smooth behind the wheel as So Cal is with the ladies.

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Adelberg:
You will never have as good excuses as I do.

Cording two new tires after two sessions? I bet I could get at least four events out of a new set. I guess you are as smooth behind the wheel as So Cal is with the ladies.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So now my driving ablities are now being attacked! Man....feeling rode hard and put wet at this stage of the morning.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay here's a report, our little Cali racing click (Da Racerguys) took:

1st Prepared (JoeB01, Joe Bregante)
1st Modified (SoCal, Rebell Ron Wasserman)
1st Super Mod (SSpeed Racer, John Dearing)

Not bad
supergrin.gif

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
lap times?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Killer Bee had it pretty close to right, Sorry Bee Boy

3rd place in Super Mod Killer Bee

Prepared JoeB01 1:38.4 (street tires)
Modified Rebell 1:37.3 (street tires)
Super Mod. SSpeed Racer 1:28.3 (Hoosiers)

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Guys,

Here is all the Smack Talk on Viper Days # 1

http://opentrackracing.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

There's also some info on the Comp Coupe The first one delivered. Eric from PVO was on hand and showed me everything about that Car--Man That car is Awsumm! Russ Osasis was kind enough to let me sit in the car while Eric explained everything about it. Unbelievable!!

Joe B (Gettin A Comp Coupe)01

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance you sure are talking a lot of smack to the wrong crowd. You sunk how much into the Messely race package? No doubt, excellent mods, but all that and new tires... Sure hope you can beat my 1:30.5. That time is nothing I would be bragging about. Now me doing a 1:30.5 on someone's tires that were sitting in Archer's trash pile, maybe that's not all that slow. Lance, let's swap tires next time.

WAR THE TIRE VULTURE

Sorry guys, my hats off to Dearing and Terri Rossi. Those times are worthy of bragging rights! So Cal, don't pat yourself on the back about a 1:37 win with your car. Terri's car is bone stock, not even brakes. (Dearing!)

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Adelberg:
Lance you sure are talking a lot of smack to the wrong crowd. You sunk how much into the Messely race package? No doubt, excellent mods, but all that and new tires... Sure hope you can beat my 1:30.5. That time is nothing I would be bragging about. Now me doing a 1:30.5 on someone's tires that were sitting in Archer's trash pile, maybe that's not all that slow. Lance, let's swap tires next time.

WAR THE TIRE VULTURE

Sorry guys, my hats off to Dearing and Terri Rossi. Those times are worthy of bragging rights! So Cal, don't pat yourself on the back about a 1:37 win with your car. Terri's car is bone stock, not even brakes. (Dearing!)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Berg,

Snibble, Snibble, Snibble!

You would complain about a big bag of money falling on your toe, etc.... Maybe not?

I think our cars are set up about the same, only you have about 50 times more track experience.....

100 more laps on that track and I know I can drop 2 from the clock.

Then what?

Kenny,
Might as well sell me the trailer and retire. Its all over. You were another stepping stone on my way to Dearings' Bridge.

How do you like me now?

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
but I was most impressed by his offer to help me out despite being in the same class as him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he was too worried about you beating him
supergrin.gif

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think he was too worried about you beating him
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slow Cal,

That's not a very nice thing to say to Lead Sled.....

Lance

Just looking out for you buddy.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the So. Cal guys are the best at smacking each other after a Viper Days event.

Oh Honey Bee... Look, I know I certainly was not posting any fast times out there. I could come up with excuses all day long. Just remember this was the first time driving the car hard after my Sean Roe deletion kit. What a difference! If I had a Messely machine and spent a whole day letting him set up the car at Willow, I wouldn't be braggin about a 1:30. Your first time on the podium always goes to your head. Oh yeah, you are correct are cars are set up the same... Where are my headers, air box, etc...

Go back to your bee hive!
nono.gif

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the So. Cal guys are the best at smacking each other after a Viper Days event.

Oh Honey Bee... Where are my headers, air box, etc...

nono.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok Ken, Let it out, don't hold back--What is it with those guys and yellow cars?
shake.gif
shake.gif

Joe B (The winner of Prepared Class) 01

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't all us So Cal guys on the same team? We all run in different classes anyways (except Lance and Ken) You guys are lucking that Terry Rossi doesn't run in your groups. He's running in Super Stock, which happens to be my class. Oh well, I guess it's a fight for 2nd place all year long. I helped Terry push his car back unto his trailer on Sunday (1st time I ever met him) and he offered to ride with me around the track and give me some help. He's a nice guy and very unpretentious for a guy who runs 1:31 on stock tires & front Stop Techs only. Lord knows what he and Dearing would do if they had highly modified cars.
smile.gif
I also had him drive my car around the track to see what my car would do. Holy cow, was I amazed as to what my car could do. It was an eye opener. I sure have a lot to work on, but I was most impressed by his offer to help me out despite being in the same class as him. He is a prime example of what Viper Days is all about. Ken, were all going to pitch in and get you some decent tires for Buttonwillow! Where do I send my $$$ for the Adelberg tire relief fund?
smile.gif

-Jonathan

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh Honey Bee... Look, I know I certainly was not posting any fast times out there. I could come up with excuses all day long. Just remember this was the first time driving the car hard after my Sean Roe deletion kit. What a difference! If I had a Messely machine and spent a whole day letting him set up the car at Willow, I wouldn't be braggin about a 1:30. Your first time on the podium always goes to your head. Oh yeah, you are correct are cars are set up the same... Where are my headers, air box, etc...

nono.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Kenny,

I hope our correspondence has ENCOURAGED you to remove your skirt and excuses at button willow.....

When you trow rocks at the hive are you tough enough to stand your ground?

I can take your $$$, almost as easy as Slow Cal!

Can you feel the love?

Lance

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you can take my $$$ as well as Slo Cal. The Tire Vulture is going to cover your bee hive in #@%&!!!! How about this, if I beat you on my set of tires, we trade and see what happens then.

Nice spelling by the way! Almost as bad as mine!

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer Bee,

I don't seem to recall giving you permission to beat up on my personal track-bittch, lil' Kenny. I will assume that because Kenny hasn't shown up for a while to take a beating from me, that you didn't even know he was my bittch. I suggest in the future you ask permission before you beat up on my bittch. Right now, I've only approved John Dearing worthy to give a beat down to my lil' Whoadie. Next time, go through the proper channels, or I'll be sure to make a guest appearance in your class to defend lil' Kenny Adelberg! And BTW, my money is on Adelberg at Buttonwillow!

Also, I'll hopefully have my Comp Coupe at Buttonwillow and rest assured, I won't be obeying the "55 saves lives" mantra that the Comp Coupe was adhering to at Willow. I'll be sure to welcome it to the Mumford family with the same spirit as my other cars.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PMUM, thanks for getting my back. There are a few new kids on the block. I guess I got caught snoozing behind the Archer used tire pile. Rest assured these new kids on the block are a fad of one hit wonders. I may be a has been, but I aint going out like that.

PMUM, so the comp. coupe will get the low milage break in thrashing at the track? I agree, 200 miles on the motor is plenty! You go boy, warranty *****!

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:
Killer Bee,

I don't seem to recall giving you permission to beat up on my personal track-bittch, lil' Kenny. I will assume that because Kenny hasn't shown up for a while to take a beating from me, that you didn't even know he was my bittch. I suggest in the future you ask permission before you beat up on my bittch. Right now, I've only approved John Dearing worthy to give a beat down to my lil' Whoadie. Next time, go through the proper channels, or I'll be sure to make a guest appearance in your class to defend lil' Kenny Adelberg! And BTW, my money is on Adelberg at Buttonwillow!

Also, I'll hopefully have my Comp Coupe at Buttonwillow and rest assured, I won't be obeying the "55 saves lives" mantra that the Comp Coupe was adhering to at Willow. I'll be sure to welcome it to the Mumford family with the same spirit as my other cars.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAAHHHH, Yes sir Mr. ****-ord.
Next time I promise to ask permission and light the courting candle before delivering his spanking. You might be right about Button, I think I beat your "***** " at Willow just because I have a set between my legs...

Your ***** ,

Killer Bee

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohoo, oh sh*t, Queen Bee is getting too big for his britches, seeing how The Rebell was well on his heels on street tires!

Going after Mumford, Dearing & Adelberg, my mentors, good luck!

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohoo, oh sh*t, Queen Bee is getting too big for his britches, seeing how The Rebell was well on his heels on street tires!

Going after Mumford, Dearing & Adelberg, my mentors, good luck!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! Killer Bee. I know your head got bigger after one trophy but your B*alls can't be big enough to take on
hail[1].gif
hail[1].gif
JD, PM, and KA all at once. My money is on Kenny @ BW. Oh Yeah, you were you the guy on B F Goodrich All terrain TA's at the last V-Days at BW.
emb.gif
Its all coming back to me.

Kenny,
I'll lend you my headers, etc. But, Oh hell, you don't need'um--when a fly swatter will do.

Killer Bee.
baby[1].gif

And you were how much faster than So Cal Rebell on Street tires for how many thousands of dollars and an ACR to start?? Listen to this name
hail[1].gif
"Terri Rossi". Dang it just doesn't seem fair.

Joe B SLO 01

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang